The Promptings


The Promptings.

Two days ago, I finished working on my laptop in the morning. I had a strong urge to pray against losses. The prayer was intense, so I quickly discharged until I gained peace. A few hours after that, I was to alight from a Keke napep.

I forgot to hold my phone very well and the roadside was filled with water. As I stepped out, my phone was almost into the water, it was my earphone that kept it dangling. If not for God's intervention in the morning, that's another expense and loss. I probably won't be online till now.

Don't neglect those impromptu prayers that the Holy Spirit drops in your spirit, at any time. The prayer I prayed isn't up to 5 minutes I guess. Sometimes it is not about how long but your brokenness. Those impromptu prayers have saved me many times. 

Pay attention, God is still leading His Children.

Glory to God.



 

Post a Comment

0 Comments