The Guided Light

 



The Guided Light.


There are many ways God speaks and Lead His children, and that's why we must be conversant with His Operations and open to the leading of the Holy Spirit.


Don't box Him into "Hearing His Voice" alone, He still speaks via non verbal communications.


While growing up, I had intentions of what I wanted to become, as I grow older, I discovered I'm not moving towards that direction but another passion surge out.


While I was getting ready to go to Tertiary Institutions, I planned to be a computer engineer or so. (I loved anything computer and smartphone since. I got certified in computer education while in junior secondary school.)


One day, My Father Rev. John O. Remi Olagunju asked me, "What do you plan to study in school" "Computer engineering".


He said no, "Study Computer Science."


I obeyed.


Today, I'm grateful I chose that path, because it has been my fulfilling passion.


Dear, God still guides and lead His children via different methods.


Get a mentor/Spiritual Oversight.

Pay attention.

Know How God Speaks.

Check the Spirit speaking.

Be open to God.

Let Him guide you in the oath of Destiny.


You can never go wrong!


Thank you Jesus, for where you brought me today.


Got Jesus?

Accept Jesus Today!

Post a Comment

0 Comments