The Hardest Part

 



THE HARDEST PART


Sometimes ago.


Someone looted me with a huge amount of money. Because of the magnitude of the whole thing, it resulted to a prison house from Lagos to Abuja.


A huge sum of money, close to ₦10M.


After awhile, I came out.


One day I was in church.


Pastor was preaching on forgiveness. I was really touched by the message because the person really did me bad. A huge money at that. How did I want to start up? And he just disappeared.


"....If not for that message"


So, I picked my phone and called him, "I've forgiven you". It was hard, but I found grace in the Lord to let go of the pain and bitterness.


It was hard, I mean, very hard but God took control.

_________________

That was a true Life story (Not Personal)


The easiest path might be, to put fire on our dp and look very "spiritual"


Sow a seed and give hooge offering.


"Jesus baby" on our bio.


Taking selfie with "great men" of God.




But when real life test comes that requires our response by our "Faith in Jesus", you'll discover that we need more GRACE from the Lord.


The hardest part is, when they "slap our right cheek, and we still turn the left one". We behave as fools, so we can be wise.


They once attacked a man of God that he uses his wedding ring to do Miracle. He removed the ring, and miracle still continues. Many years after, those who attacked him still came and enjoy His God.


There are offences everywhere, even from people you don't expect, but in staying same, we must ask the Lord for grace to overcome and let go.


Has the Lord told you to apologize even though you're not wrong? Yea, that's one of the way we grow up. Even in little things.


Also Remember, God is a God of Vengeance. He knows how to handle the case better than any human court of law. 


John 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.


In all, that Jesus is Glorified.

_______________________

Lord, I receive grace to do your bidding in Jesus Name.


Got Jesus?

Accept Jesus Today!

Post a Comment

0 Comments