The Place of Vision




Genesis 22vs13-14

Genesis 22:13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.

22:14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.

One of my Close Person who run a Traveling Agency Firm got married 30th of December last year.
When he narrated how he met his wife, then I understand the place of Vision. If what you do is inspired by God, then He has a Purpose for giving you that task to do. Visions is a ladder, and brings connection. Visions makes you a man an woman of Value.


"The lady came to me to help her with her papers. I decided to help her through and through. As times goes on, the Lord begin to laid her thoughts in my mind. As being a man of God also, by God's Grace I counsel her also in some personal issues. Then, as times goes on, her Vision begin to come up. Then I asked the Lord about her, and I receive a go ahead for Marriage. That's how I met her."

What did you see?

God's Provisions is embedded in the Vision He gave.

Many people have Visions, but not all Vision are God given that's why people have low provisions and struggle so hard.

2021, is still fresh. What has the Lord give you to do? Keep doing it. You'll meet men. Kings. Queens. Keep pursuing the Vision and being diligent. Your next customer might be your door to breakthrough!

Do you have a vision? If nay, ask God for one.

You're Blessed.

Prayer: Lord Open my eyes to see in Jesus Name.

(Amen)

Post a Comment

0 Comments