My Father's Company





Based on true story.

In the 1980s.

As a Christian boy, born into a Christian family, going to church is part of me. Early in the morning you must have been on your Way to the church.

I had a friend (name withheld), who knew the time I go to church in the morning. He's tall and huge(a Goliath kind of Body) but I was a short boy.

Every Sunday he meet me at that point, he beats me mercilessly and collects my offering before going to church. Unfortunately, the church was a bit far from there so my tears would have dried up before getting to church. It was so impossible for anyone to have known what has happened.

One day, it was on a Sunday as usual.

He slapped me again, then I heard, "slap him back". It was my Dad behind me.
I slapped the guy back, He slapped me again, I did mine also.

I didn't know where the strength came from as I carried this Goliath kind of person, smack him to the ground and beat him so serious and since then, he never dared me.

It was my Father's Company that propeled me to Win.

This is the same thing that happens when God is our Father. Who dears challenge Him? With Him in our boat, we'll sure prevail.

The reason the enemy is taking advantage of you, is because Jesus isn't in your boat. 

Quit fighting alone. 
Choose God as your Ally.

Who's your Father?

1 Chronicles 16:22 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

2021 is coming, 
Is God your Father?
Who's your Ally?

If Jesus is in your boat, you'll WIN.
Accept Jesus Today!


Post a Comment

1 Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks
More insight