The Place For Knowledge



 It is the different between slavery and freedom. It can fast track due process. 

Knowledge save from unnecessary stress. It aides progressive moment. Knowledge is key!  Sometimes,  knowledge can be synonymous to revelation. A knowing, an understanding of things. To comprehend, understand and have the pleasure into wisdom. 


Years back, while in the school of learning how to repair generator. As new boy in the shop of learned people I've to look at how they do it. As a gentle boy, my seniors love the new guy. I became a favourite to one them. Suleiman by name. Whenever he wants to go for work either within or without, whether it is his own work or from the boss, he will take me along on most occasions. It was a good experience for me, as it help me to grow in the work. 


Sometimes we come back late, you can't See Me sometimes and say you know me.... I'm black with generator colour. It was a great time, of learning. After I've gain a little mastery, I go to work for customers, within the house or outside. I earn my cool cash. There was a day a neighbour of mine, got a new generator from our shop.  One day, it develop a problem, it won't start. Thank God Sunday is next to my house. I was called upon, as simple as I felt the work is, I begin my journey to exploration. 


A generator that should use 1hour of repairing is using days. I tried all the techniques I know yet it won't respond. I was afraid to tell my Oga because I believe and they believe that I could do it. Alas, it wasn't working. I bought new parts of the machine to replace the "would be problems", still yet it won't come up. It was a challenge to my knowledge about it. So I decided to tell my senior. I was lashed with words I know,  "pastor you cannot do a generator to start for some days.... ". I've to learn submission and bring the generator to the shop. Within thirty minutes, the generator cough back to life. 


How come?  Just a little thing, so small to notice but important. My knowledge hasn't gotten there. It was a breakthrough. What I've been fighting with for days finally works, because someone's knowledge came into play! I was so cool minded that day, it was a lesson and additional knowledge for me in case of next time. It saved me from stress because I'm already tired and crashing out of the work. What makes the difference?  Knowledge


Most things we grumble or stumbled at,  actually need knowledge for them to move. There's someone out there who has pass through that stage. That's why we have fathers in the Lord, mentors and the likes. We need knowledge to combat the problem. If revelation isn't given we would keep hitting the wrong nails. When the Lord open our eyes to the problem, the solution we find its way in! 


Lord we pray that you open our eyes, guide and direct us in Jesus Name, Amen. 


#GreaterGrace

#HolySpirit

Post a Comment

0 Comments