Measure My Waist

 


Measure My Waist


-------------‐-----------------


"At 9am, there's a tailoring shop few miles down the road, stop by and ask the tailor to measure your waist as if you're making a new cloth...."


"But Lord, the last time I measured, I was a bit fit and okay...I don't joke with my body. I make sure its in shape."


"Go this morning and measure again..."


(Ma'am, your waist size is 35....)


"But why, the last I measured it was 45. So that means my cloths won't size my body until I chop up again?"


"Absolutely, ma'am..."


--------


Lord, I just came back from the tailor and my size has drastically reduced. I do take care of my body and make sure I'm fit. All my cloths will not size me until after some months with rigorous eating.


"That's exactly why I sent you there. Do you know the size of your spirit man? Do you know what shape you're? When last have you take a measurement of what you weigh spiritually? Just as your body size has reduced, your spirit man has reduced more...repent."


Lord, I'm so sorry 😞. Please help me.


(As much as we care for this body, let's take care of our spirit man. Our strength as a believer is from within, not physical food.)


This article was inspired by the Holy Spirit, not necessarily "real" but applicable.

Post a Comment

0 Comments