JIDE, IS HIS NAME

 




JIDE, IS HIS NAME



"They want to kill me if I don't do what they wanted.."


Several years ago, I was privileged to be the campus coordinator. You'd come by many Brethren doing great things for the Lord. Jide was one of my members, who seem cool and a gentle Brother.


One day, jide was planning to leave the campus when he was close to writing his Final paper. His sister bumped into him and questioned him. Then he spoke...


"My sister, I'm sorry to say this. The cultists are after me. They vow to ruin me if I don't do what they say....... I'm in a cult."


Jide's sister runs to my hostel.


"Pastor, ahhh help me oh. This is serious....she mumbled with crying"


"Calm down, what's the matter"


"It is jide o. It is jide o"


"What did he do?"


"Jide is a cultist...."


"Really?"


"He explained, that they would expel him out of school if he didn't do what they wanted..."


"Calm down, let's look into the matter"


After much explanation, it was true that Brother Jide, I mean Jide, is a cultist. I told him that God can deliver Him if he's ready to follow the LORD. I told him, we would pray together on Iworoko Mountain. (I schooled in EKSU).


As we were planning to go, the Holy Spirit said, "take a bucket of water along". We did. "Poured it on him suddenly when prayer was going on". When I did that, Jide cried in a loud voice. The place where he was initiated was at the back, his flesh was cut. So the water touched that spot. After the whole thing, He got delivered. Finished his Education in school and left.


Jide got married after some Years, I was told that his marriage scattered because he wasn't able to perform his duty with his wife. Since that year till now, I don't know if the Lord has shown him mercy.


SAY NO TO CULTISM


Devil doesn't have a free gift. He'll give you a pillow to take your head.

The Lord Inspired this word for me to post for someone.

You can be Free.


Repent, Jesus loves you.

Accept Jesus Today.


_______________________


True Life Story from my Spiritual Father.

(Rev John Olagunju)


Post a Comment

0 Comments