Look Beyond The Circumstances


Genesis  15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.  15:2 And Abram said, LORD God, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?


God didn't just speak to empty His Bowels, buy speak because that is what it is. God's word are spoken because that is what It is, and the environment cooperate to bring forth His counsel. Abraham was at a crucial stage of his life that needed intervention. God assure him of a brigher tomorrow. He was conscious of his present predicament, he wasn't looking to the blessings coming. Our circumstances doesn't define us. It may look odd at present but it won't be for long. 


In my little understanding of God, I've come to understand that When God speak to Us, He speaks the Realities. Although we may not see it as He does, but it's true. After sometimes, Sarah conceive despite her faithlessness. When God says, You shall be great. It will indeed be. Although, presently you don't have enough shirts, no cash, debts, and circumstances seems to play righteous. It is just for a moment. 


Judges  6:12 And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him, and said unto him, The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour.  


6:14 And the LORD looked upon him, and said, Go in this thy might, and thou shalt save Israel from the hand of the Midianites: have not I sent thee?  


6:15 And he said unto him, Oh my Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house.


God called Gideon what he really is, but he's not aware because of the present situation. When God says, you are my battle Axe, He's saying it because that's what you are, and He's going to sharpen you to be His Axe. Our challenges may seems to be tough but no, Greater is He that lives in Us. 


Are you discouraged? 

You've prayed and it seems things are not working? 

You need help, you need comfort? 

Financial help seems to be far away? 

Your life looks confusing? 


Look: 

Jeremiah  29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.


This is God's word for you!  It may look like its opposite that the moment but believe it because that's what it is. Don't let the thoughts of discouragement or suicide elope your heart. Lay hold on God's promises because it is true. 


Katheryn Kulman said, You can bet your life on God's Word. Yes, because that's what it is, and will eventually manifest. 


Very soon, I'll rejoice with you! 

Believe in Jesus. 


If you are not born again, just take this moment to call upon the Lord to save you. 


Father, I thank you for your Love for me. I acknowledge my sins,  and my need of you. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. He died for me and rose again on the third day. And I know that He will come again. Wash me by your blood. Give me a clean heart. Help me to love and serve you till the end of my life in Jesus Name. Amen.


Thank you for that prayer! 

Just believe, and you're there at the forefront of greatness. 


Jesus Loves you. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments