Create Your Vision



Create your Vision.

In life, what scale a man is not what where he is but who he is. Vision gives you a sense of purpose and direction. When you see a man parabulating circle of interest, it is because He's not found what it takes to hold a vision. People respond to your Vision. A man of vision don't lack focus. Create your Vision. 


Time is to short to waste it. 

If you wait for time to come, it will come and you won't see it. Vision defines you. It is the summer of who you are and what you are set to achieve.

How do I Generate Vision?

Good question... 

Habakkuk  2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it..

From here you will understand that God told a man what to do. God is the source of True vision, provided you are connected to Him. He's got your life in His Hand. He's the One to give you the Vision to run with for your life.

Here's one thing;

Habakkuk  2:1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

He Asked.

You and I need to seek God. It is when we seek Him that He can direct us..
Involve God in the process because In the beginning you didn't create yourself, He Made you. He Only has the blueprint of your live, how to live and where to live it. Ask, it will be given. Until you receive you are yet to start. Your vision give you a voice in your world.

In this world, where everyone wants to create a voice, if you don't create your Vision, your voice will be overwhelmed by others.

Get Vision
Discover Purpose.
Instagram: ThelifeinHispalm08

Post a Comment

0 Comments